Speech Therapy is offered through the Beatrice Community Hospital and Health Center Rehabiliation Services Department.
Meet Our Staff
Kari Daniels, CCC-SLP
Amanda Kuehn, CCC-SLP
Ashley Lester, CCC-SLP
Jordyn Ring, MS, CCC-SLP
Our licensed speech language pathologists are available to offer evaluations, treatment, family education and home programs for people who have one of the following diagnoses:
- Language/speech loss from a stroke
- Language/speech disorders due to progressive neurological disorders such as ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease), Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, muscular dystrophy and others.
- Cognitive/memory/language impairment due to brain injury
- Voice disorder
- Voice loss due to laryngectomy
- Voice use with a Passy Muir Valve